Design & Project Management
From new builds to refurbishments to one off items of equipment, whatever your requirements, we are here to help.
Working directly with the client or liaising with a Design Team of architect, main contractor, structural engineer and M & E contractors, our wealth of knowledge and technical expertise will add value to any project.
As some projects take many months/years to come to fruition, we know our clients appreciate our nurturing, advice-led approach providing consistent and constant support throughout the duration of every project. This gives them and the Design Team a professional partner to work with from beginning to end.
Our catering designs follow a proven logical pathway from how goods are delivered, stored, prepared and cooked, to the style of service required through to the treatment of waste management and how areas are cleared and cleaned.
Our catering background proves invaluable in designing all of our schemes to ensure nothing has been overlooked and that we fully understand your brief. We know that whoever operates any of our designs, they will find every task has been taken into consideration.
Since starting our business we have worked in the field of education alongside Local Authorities, privately funded schools and further education colleges.
To give you a flavour of our broad client base please take a moment to look over a brief selection of the establishments where we have demonstrated our understanding of how innovative design can make a world of difference to the way a facility operates.
- Manchester Academy – Moss Side
- Holy Trinity Platt Church – Manchester
- William Hulme’s Grammar School – Manchester (Refectory, Primary School and 6th Form)
- Marlborough Primary School – Macclesfield
- Beechwood Primary School – Crewe (Classroom refurbishment)
- Southport College
- Wigan & Leigh College
- St. John Rigby College - Wigan
- Stockport College
- Yale College - Wrexham
- Fallibroome Academy - Macclesfield
- Lymm Academy
- Churnet View - Staffordshire
- Blake Valley - Staffordshire
- Park Royal Community Academy - Macclesfield
- Nantwich Primary Academy & Nursery
- Weaverham High School
- Blessed William Catholic High School - Staffordshire
- Our Lady Star of the Sea Catholic Primary School – Ellesmere Port
- St. Saviours Catholic Primary School – Ellesmere Port
- Hermitage Primary School – Holmes Chapel
- Hale Prep School
- Baguley Hall Primary School - Manchester
- Excalibur Primary School - Alsager
- Victoria Road Primary School – Northwich
- Hollinhey Primary School – Sutton
We have been proud to work with three premier Extra Care Facility providers recently namely, Wulvern Housing, Pennaf Housing Group and Marantowmark, with new clients in the pipeline.
Our catering expertise allows us to enhance each design, bringing practical, ergonomic solutions to the vastly important food and beverage element of these establishments.
- Millfields, Nantwich – Wulvern Housing
- Pickmere Court, Crewe – Wulvern Housing
- Merton Place, Colwyn Bay – Pennaf Housing
- Harboro Road, Sale – Marantowmark
Innovative design and project management knows no bounds and features in every project we undertake irrespective of the market sector. We use our years of experience on each project, bringing individuality and creativity to the table.
Garden Centre coffee shops have become a destination in their own right and our designs reflect customer expectations and sit comfortably alongside the well known High Street brands. Likewise with other places of leisure activity innovative sound design boosts the customer’s experience.
- Fryers Nursery & Garden Centre, Knutsford
- Warbreck Garden Centre, Ormskirk
- Parkers Garden Centre, Flixton
- Blue Diamond Garden Centre, Spalding
- West Heaton Lawn Tennis & Bowling Club
- Brookdale Theatre, Bramhall
- Brockholes Wetland Reserve, Preston
- Stockport Sports Village